SFT-2 module from the SFT family of optical transceivers is intended for transmission of up to four input/output digital informations using multi-mode (MM) optical fiber as a transfer medium.
Device has inbuilt HFBR optical transceivers that enable connection of MM fibers with ST ending connectors. SFT-2 needs 2 optical fibers and supports transmission lengths up to 3 km. Transmission channels are electrically isolated. Output relays gives two possibilities of outputs: NO – normally open, and NC- normally closed for each of four outputs. Power supply and serial communications are connected through serial blocks. The device is enclosed in an industrial non-flammable plastic housing that is adapted for a straightforward installation to a standard DIN rail. Its small size makes it a perfect solution when mounting into small stations is needed.
- Transmission up to 4 digital informations over fiber
- Two realy outputs NC and NO for each away input
- Uses 2 optical multi-mode fibers (st connectors)
- Supports data transmission up to 3 km
- Led status and operation indication
- 10 – 30V DC power supply through terminal blocks
- Din enclosureMinal blocks
- LED status and operation indication
- (MINI)DIN enclosureUse
- Compliant with Morley-IAS Honeywell International Inc. devices:
- All systems and devices