SFT-T module from the SFT family of optical transceivers is intended for transmission of alarm informations using optical fiber as a transfer medium. Transmitter and receiver from SFT-T series support Texecom communication protocol used by alarm central stations and devices from the for-mentioned manufacturer.
Device has an inbuilt WDM BI-DI optical transceivers that enable connection of MM multi-mode (MM) as well as single-mode (SM) optical fibers. For transmission SFT-T uses only 1 optical fiber with SC ending connector and supports transmission lengths up to 3 km (MM optical fiber), or 20 km (SM optical fiber).
Power supply and serial communications are connected through serial blocks. Device is manufactured for DIN mount and is encased in non-flammable industrial plastic housing. Its small size makes it a perfect solution if mounting right into the central alarm station is needed.
- Data transmission between 2 optical interfaces
- Supports Texecom protocol data exchange
- Uses only 1 optical fiber (WDM BI-DI transceiver, SC connector)
- Supports data transmission up to 20 km (using SM optical fiber)
- 12V DC power supply through terminal blocks
- LED status and operation indication
- (MINI)DIN enclosure
- Compliant and tested with following devices by Texecom Ltd.:
- Veritas 8
- Veritas 8 Compact
- Veritas R8
- Veritas R8Plus
- Veritas Excel
- Premier 24
- Premier 48
- Premier 88
- Premier 168
- Premier 640